We are seeking a registered mammography technologist for an opening with an outpatient radiology practice in the Denver-Aurora Metropolitan Area. This is a full time position with benefits.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- ARRT Registry is required
- ARRT Mammography is required
- Must meet all FDA/MQSA requirements in education and experience
- Current CPR Card
- Work independently upon completion of the orientation and training .
- Can perform anywhere from 15 – 30 mammography procedures per day
- Perform screening mammography procedures within 15 minute intervals and perform diagnostic mammography procedures within 30 minute intervals
- Review orders, perform screening and diagnostic mammography with specialized digital mammography equipment per the radiologist’s breast imaging protocol
- very competitive salary based on experience
- $4000 sign on bonus
- full benefits package.
- relocation budget
- interview expenses
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media