Speech-Language Pathologist | SLP-CCC
$35 to $45 Per Hour
- Licensed (CA) or license eligible Speech-Language Pathologist | SLP-CCC
- MS in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media