$45000 to $50000 Per Year
Our manufacturing client Omaha, NE is looking to hire a Production Lead. This Lead will perform department related production scheduling, inventory management, new/existing personnel training, interviews, hiring, work to resolve product and quality problems, coordinate change orders, perform department quality activities, ensure safety compliance and work with quality issues.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of manufacturing workers.
- Provide leadership and guidance and direction to carry out team goals.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Create and follow safety rules and regulations.
- Create an environment of continuous improvement of processes, controls, production and labor.
- Plan flow of materials through the plant.
- Recommend and implement measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of the product.
- Analyze and resolve work problems, assist workers in solving work problems.
- Supervise up to 30 employees.
- Associates degree in Industrial Technology a plus but degree not required.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Production Lead and/or Supervisor experience is a must have.
- Safety compliance and knowledge of OSHA 10 or 30 a plus.
- Must have experience creating written procedures and instructions.
- Production and Inventory scheduling experience.
- SAP a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO certified quality environment.
- Experience resolving customer product issues.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media