Audit Senior Accountant (newly-created position)
With 10 offices across South Carolina and their one-firm approach, they provide the opportunity to work with a wide variety of professionals from 1 year to 40 years of experience. Their alliance with a top 10 CPA firm gives them even further access to highly technical resources and allows them the opportunity to work on large complex projects as well as serve the needs of their local small businesses and neighbors.
- Responsible for seeing that engagements are complete and ready for the manager to review within the established time frame and budget for engagement in accordance with quality control policies
- Build effective working relationships with client personnel, conducting collaboration meetings and demonstrating professionalism throughout
- Identify and recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies for the Client
- Anticipate and address client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
- Maintain a current knowledge of audit industry practices and ensure best practices are always considered
- Effectively manages more than one engagement at a time
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements
- Develops Interns, Associates and Senior Associates by delegating and training them to be successful in their careers
- Maintains a positive attitude that is reflected in work and evident to others; motivates others
- BA/BS Accounting, MS/MAcc preferred
- CPA or one in progress is preferred.
- 2+ years auditing experience in a public accounting firm
- Able and willing to travel within the state of SC after COVID restrictions lift
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401K match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media