Parts Manager - Machinery OEM
The Parts Manager Position will be responsible for managing inventory and interacting with production, engineering, and customers.
- Inventory Management
- Managing inventory based on demand and cost targets.
- Maintain stock at a level that enables internal servicing and repair departments to complete their work without delay.
- Manage inventory carrying costs
- Picking and packing parts for internal and external use
- Inventory Quality Control
- Inspection of incoming components to ensure they are correct as per the drawing
- Parts sourcing
- Price negotiation
- Purchase requisition preparation
- Sell parts to customers.
- Set prices and discount levels and plan promotions to increase sales.
- Identify prospects for new sales.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to interpret parts drawings and models
- Strong communication skills and ability to generate and maintain reports
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to attend to details and successfully problem solve
- Experience with AutoCad Inventor
- Experience with Sage 100
- Driver’s license and clean driving record
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media