The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the overall management of the Maintenance Department and the maintenance techs, facilities management, repairing/rebuilding and preventive maintenance of injection molding machines and all associated equipment.
- Ensures preventative and reactive maintenance on all facility equipment.
- Manage all maintenance activities for manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshoot plant manufacturing equipment and manufacturing facilities.
- Determine capital equipment needs & development of the budget process for equipment, training, and equipment installation projects.
- Ensures compliance with all Plant and Health & Safety regulations.
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reports.
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.
- BS Degree in Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years in a supervisory position in a manufacturing facility.
- Must have relevant maintenance mechanical experience.
- Strong Leadership and Management skills.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media