JOB TITLE: Tax Preparer
OFFICE LOCATION: White Plains, NY
PLEASE NOTE: All interviews are kept confidential.
Our client, an outstanding and reputable Private Legal & Accounting Firm is seeking a tax preparer. This candidate will be responsible for submitting tax forms on behalf of clients. Employees will have access to high net worth families, entrepreneurs, and individuals.
- Informing clients or employers on the tax preparation process
- Collecting relevant financial records, including pay stubs and income statements
- Using applicable federal, state, and local tax law to determine deductions
- Completing and filing tax documents with appropriate agencies
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Five years of experience in tax preparation
- Experience with individual and corporate tax return preparations
- Partnership and Trust tax return preparation experience
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge for spreadsheets
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Hybrid work schedule to promote work/life balance
- Substantial growth opportunities
- Generous time-off policy
- Amazing benefits package; medical, dental, vision, and a 401k
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media