Project Superintendent ( INFRASTRUCTURE/DESIGN BUILD )
$100000 to $130000 Per Year
Provides overall on-site leadership and management on a construction project site as it relates to Safety and Production. The Superintendent is considered the Company’s representative and main point of contact on the construction site. The Superintendent handles the flow of communication between Client’s on-site representatives, on-site inspectors, subcontractors and craft employees. The Superintendent plans, coordinates, and supervises onsite functions including scheduling, material control, and day-to-day direction of field personnel.
· Manage and schedule foremen and subcontractors
· Assist estimators and engineers with quantities and productions
· Develop and maintain positive client relations (owner, clients, consultants, public)
· Coach, supervise and train foreman and field employees on the project site(s)
· Establish performance and production goals for project teams
· Confer with management and engineers, inspectors and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
· Manage all the construction activities of the project in accordance with contract specifications and drawings and in full compliance with applicable safety and environmental regulations
· Minimum of 10+ years experience in Heavy/Highway/Bridge construction
· Excellent interpersonal skills to include strong verbal and written communicationApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media