Civil Engineer - Project Manager - Land/Urban Development
$90000 to $120000 Per YearCivil Engineer Project Manager for our Urban Development Practice. This Project Manager position should have experience in the management and design of a wide-range of land development projects for both single-family and multi-family residential developments. Must have experience working directly with clients and directing a staff with varied levels of experience and expertise. Duties will include business development, proposal preparation, client coordination and plan production. Design experience should include a wide-range of plans including water and sewer systems, roadway, and drainage. The individual must be capable of and responsible for delivering a quality product in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering
- Arizona PE with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience
- Experience with producing accurate and complete construction plans and reports
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and to manage multiple projects with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal and written skills, communicating engineering information clearly and concisely
- Ability to train staff and review work for quality assurance
- Solid leadership and management skills, self-motivated, and possess a strong ability to meet deadlines, satisfy clients, and solve complex problems
- Skilled in Business Development
- Knowledge of CAD production and Civil3D a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Willingness/ability to assume increased responsibilities when presented
- Consistently deliver proactive communication with clients. When client issues arise, address or expeditiously escalate to discipline lead
- Develop relationships with clients that allows for ease in communications and problem solving
- Initiate and lead kickoff calls or high-level design calls with client in addition to preparing monthly forecasting and client cost estimates when appropriate
- Troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions, effectively implement and document for internal and external stakeholders
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media