Location: Albany, NY
This position is at a world-class company with a variety of businesses including this large sized food ingredient batch production facility. This facility has three shifts and uses a dry blending process. Roughly half of the job will be supervising and supporting the operators on the floor, the other half will be working with the environmental, quality, and maintenance staff in cross functional teams to analyze data and improve production. This person will report to the plant manager and will oversee three shift supervisors as direct reports and 100 indirect employees. Our client is looking for someone hungry for career growth as they are offering great advancement to potential at this site or any other of their 20+ sites in the US. Additionally, our client is offering a generous compensation package, a bonus and relocation assistance as needed.
- B.S. Chemical, Mechanical, or Agricultural Engineering
- 10+ years of total experience out of foods, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, electronic assembly or automotive
- 8+ years supervising 20+ personnel with second level supervision
- Highly motivated personality with ambition to move into plant management at this site or any of the other 20+ plants in the US
- Batch processing would be a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media