Production Supervisors - 3
$66500 to $70000 Per Year
Major brand name company in the Louisville, KY metropolitan area has 3 openings for Production Supervisors. In this role will lead members of the team in identifying, managing and executing the plant’s process improvement opportunities. Will manage the production staff to reach production and quality goals. Will identify bottlenecks and problems in production processes and resolve issues. Production resources will be ensured including equipment, materials and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules. Continuous improvement goals will be supported in safety, cost, quality and customer service. Will be responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating a team oriented and engaged work force in order to improve business results. The role would be on either 2nd or 3rd shift (both shifts have the need at this time). There is a very good total compensation package to include an attractive shift premium, attractive bonus potential and a very good 401K with matching. There is promotion potential. Also, relocation assistance available for these positions.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent will be considered and a Bachelor degree is preferred
- At least 5 years of production supervision experience in manufacturing environment is preferred
- Some production supervision experience in food processing is needed
- Must be strong with continuous improvement
- GMP knowledge is important
- Needed is knowledge of safety and plant equipment
- Prefer experience implementing safety initiatives
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Need to be a self-motivated person to lead others and multi-task
- Need to be promotable with excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Prefer 5S experience
- Prefer Six Sigma tools experience
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift as well as weekends and/or shift work
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media