Nurse Coordinator for Residency Program
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to act as our Nurse Coordinator for our Physician Residency Program. This is an opportunity to oversee the changing and growing needs of this residency program. Exceptional ability to interact with physicians, administrators and support staff from various practices and departments is required.
- Associates degree in Nursing is preferred and/or a minimum of three to five years experience in and educational or administrative capacity.
- New Mexico RN license
- Computer experience (word processing, spreadsheets, and graphics) required. Administrative experience and medical terminology preferred.
- Oversee clinical department operations. Demonstrate leadership by observing and suggesting necessary changes to clinical staff work assignments Maintain clinical staff job specific competencies and outreach programs.
- Participates in hospital quality activities
- Participates in department quality activities.
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a very competitive compensation package, based on experience.
- Full hospital benefits package.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media