$65000 to $75000 Per Year
Our manufacturing client in the Okoboji, Iowa area is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their 1st shift operations. This Production Supervisor will provide day-to-day leadership and supervision in the achievement of productivity, schedule attainment, quality and employee health safety programs.
- Coach and support all production employees.
- Communicate and coordinate daily with teams, other supervisors and departments.
- Plan and organize activities for the production/assembly line to meet daily production deadlines.
- Ensure compliance to environmental, productivity, quality and safety and health standards.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
- Prepare and adhere to department budget.
- Enforce policies and procedures and apply disciplinary action as needed.
- Prepare and maintain production reports and records.
- Coordinate departmental maintenance and engineering needs.
- Order and purchase necessary equipment or materials for assembly or production.
- Bachelors degree is required, Engineering or other technical degree preferred.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment with assembly background highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing assembly environment.
- Continuous Improvement experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to influence and communicate effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process improvements in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, dental, vision insurance
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media