Market Research Senior Analyst/Manager
We are seeking Market Research professionals with a passion for working on research designed to provide strategic guidance to clients by translating data into actionable insights and want to work for an organization that…
- Values diverse thinking
- Provides opportunities for continuous learning and career growth
- Is led by seasoned professionals who understand our people are our greatest asset
- Is consistently ranked one of the Top Workplaces…
Quantitative Sr. Marketing Research Analyst
In this role you will:
- Collaborate closely with your teammates and clients to design and execute custom marketing research programs to uncover meaningful insights that inform client decisions
- Weave data insights into a compelling story to be presented to client partners
- Aid in the development of our next generation of researchers through mentoring and coaching
- Foundational experience in questionnaire design, quantitative research methods, and quantitative data analysis
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large amounts of data to tell a meaningful story
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- BA or BS Degree in related field
- 3-6 years quantitative market research experience
Our competitive compensation package includes participation in the firm’s bonus plan. Benefits include medical, dental, disability, life, tuition reimbursement, and 401k plan including a company matching program.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media