Technical Machine Operators
$18 to $25 Per Hour
Technical Machine Operators: Compounders, Packers, Material Handlers
- Local food manufacturer recently doubled the size of their operation and as a result is hiring several roles on each shift: Technical Packaging Operators, Compounders / Mixers and Warehouse Material Handlers
- These roles are full-time and permanent placement opportunities located in Chicago, IL plant
- Local candidates only
- Health, Dental/vision insurance
- Flexible spending
- Short & long-term disability, Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Work-life balance
- Plus, much more!
- Supply materials to line as required to ensure efficient operation.
- Inspect finished goods during the run, help to identify and correct routine quality problems.
- Safely and efficiently participate in changeovers, operation, and troubleshooting of various unit ops on assigned line.
- Maintain all safety, GMP, and area housekeeping standards.
- Complete accurate QA checks.
- Perform any assigned duties that fall within the scope of this job as defined by management.
- HS diploma or GED required
- 3+ years of high-speed packaging, compounding, mixing or material handling experience working for a high-speed manufacturing environment. Prefer foods, liquids, beverages, chemicals, foods or other related industries as a Machine Operator
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, energetic, punctual, hard-working, and eager to be part of a good team
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds or less as needed
- Reading, writing, math skills and able to use a ruler is required
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media