Technical Project Manager
The Technical Project Manager leads small to mid-size projects, managing all aspects of the project including; planning and initiation, assignment of tasks, scheduling of meetings, progress tracking, issues management, status reporting, budgeting oversight, and driving results. The Technical Project Manager collaborates with internal business and system teams, stakeholders, and clients to ensure the successful delivery of assigned projects ranging in size and scope. The Technical Project Manager produces project management reports and assists the PMO with preparing status and executive communications.
- Comfortable working with and across various teams including, Business partner user community, Finance, Sales, Product Management, Distribution Center, and ECommerce,
- Strong project management skills, which includes experience organizing, planning, and executing, from vision through implementation, large-scale projects involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
- Working knowledge of requirements gathering with ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives.
- Global project management experience with ability to manage globally dispersed, cross-functional teams across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience, along with a minimum of 8 years of career experience.
- Strong background across multiple information technology disciplines and platforms including:
- A diverse integration of ERP, Web E-Commerce, and CRM applications for transactional sales and order fulfillment business
- Third-party integrated applications
- Hybrid infrastructure including on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Proficient with MS Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project or similar applications.
- Proficient with MS Team Foundation Server or similar project tracking software
- Proficient with SharePoint
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience managing technical projects, including, but not limited to:
- Software -- internally built, external solutions and 3rd party integrations
- Infrastructure - Datacenter, cloud services, networking
- Business acumen with the ability to develop an understanding of the Company’s business, and the Company's strategies and the ability to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape driving business strategies.
- Working knowledge of customer business requirements with the ability to develop an understanding of the organization's customers and their behaviors and preferences.
- Proven experience working with all levels of an organization with the ability to develop strong business relationships within the organization.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media