senior HR Generalist
As the Senior HR Generalist, you will drive HR initiatives for the organization that align with strategic goals for the manufacturing plant. Key initiatives include: Providing superior employee service, data analytics & reporting, identifying and implementing engagement and development stratgies to enhance the employee experience, and maintain our position as an employee of choice.
In this role, you will be trusted to:
- Work with Production Managers and Supervisors on engagement and staffing initiatives, best employee relation management, supporting full-life cycle of employee management, identify opportunities for process improvements striving for world-class HR partnership.
- Investigate employee relation issues and provide recommendations on action or outcomes
- Develop and enhance employee communication strategies to increase connectivity and transparency
- Manage onboarding and conduct new hire orientations
- Assist HR Manager with analyzing the data on employee metrics and report on findings/recommendations
- Help develop, implement, and improve retention strategies
- Manage tactical HR functions related to benefit administration, payroll, employee IDs, etc.
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure team and goals and work is aligned with overall organizational goals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and exercise good judgment and discretion in handling and disseminating information
- Collaborate with front-line leadership through advice, coaching, and counsel to improve work relationships, build morale, and improve hourly retention metrics
- Lead/Participate in projects that focus on improving factory execution
- Supports and coordinates engagement activities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education, and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive HR Generalist Experience
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing complex employee relation matters
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Experience with Lean Methodologies preferred
- Strong working knowledge of HRIS systems (SAP) and MS office
- Must have strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to implement change
- Ability to prioritize work, and work in a self-directed and fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate data management
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Intermediate Powerpoint and MS Office skills
- PHR Certification a plus
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media