Director of Agricultural Services
The Director of Agricultural Services will:
- Lead vegetable agricultural operations and dry bean and pea acquisition nationally
- Lead agricultural research efforts to drive quality improvement from raw product supply sources nationally with emphasis on plant breeding and all crop production agronomics
- Develop agriculture plan that meets the annual pack plan and production schedules to maximize facility capacity
- Assist procurement with co-pack relationships and help negotiate annual co-pack volumes with suppliers
- Food Safety and Quality responsibilities: Raw product quality, HACCP, agricultural pesticide programs lead, raw product security, raw product traceability systems administer
- Lead to provide for and maintain a safe work environment for all affected employees
- Provide industry insight into raw produce trends, including financial, applied agricultural sciences, research and business management, with a majority of time leading layers of managers and supervisors
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media