Physical Therapist | PT
- Licensed (NM) or license eligible Physical Therapist
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media