Software Application Support
This role is responsible for assisting customers by quickly and efficiently resolving their technical software problems and by educating customers regarding the use of software products. This role creates opportunities for customer training and customized services and identifies sales opportunities to transfer to sales personnel.
- Promptly and efficiently resolve software and peripheral problems and answer questions regarding the application of software for external and internal customers (via the phone, e-mail, live chat, etc.).
- Develop and deliver software demonstrations and training. This may require limited travel in the future.
- Augment development process by identifying and reporting software errors and customer requests, testing software to ensure it meets the product backlog requirements and effectively document new help-content.
- Identify customer training and sales opportunities and communicate those appropriately to our sales personnel.
- Obtain customer testimonial via Capterra twice per month and aid in identifying customer success-story opportunities, communicating those to the appropriate account representative.
- Maintain clear and consistent records of work performed using Business One for future recollection.
- Achieve the following metrics:
- Calls answered before the third ring 100% of the time
- Support team goal of responding to Support emails within 2 hours of receipt during open business hours. Occasionally respond to urgent after-hours customer support emails.
- Log 100% of customer correspondence in Business One
- 99 / 100 satisfied customers
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Basic knowledge of business software, databases, networks, and operating systems
- 1+ years experience with MS Office Products. Able to use Excel for report writing.
- Experience with writing SQL Queries a BIG plus
- Ticketing System Experience Desirable. MS Dynamics a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, MIS, or relevant area of study is a plus.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Accepts challenges openly and takes initiative independently
- Fluent in spoken and written English and can be easily understood by others.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media