We are seeking a Process Engineer or Technologist for a growing food manufacture that specializes in high end pastries. Candidates must have experience in the bakery industry and be proficient at scaling up recipes as the company continues to grow.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- 5+ years of working experience as a Process Technologist/Engineer in a vennoiseries manufacturing setting.
- Expertise in laminated dough (Feuilletage) products and properties (Croissant, Puff Pastry, Danish, Brioche).
- High level of accuracy and precision including in recipes and dough properties.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Processing, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Black Belt Lean/Six Sigma certification a plus but not required.
- Expertise in Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing quality, and product development.
- Responsible for evaluating existing processes and creating and implementing manufacturing methods and systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability, and develop best practices within the production process
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process, and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide training to production managers, supervisors, and manufacturing employees on dough properties and best practices.
- Improve process capabilities and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media