Degreed Lead Electrical Technician to be a Production Manufacturing Manager
$1 to $75000 Per Year
This is a full-time, permanent Degreed Electrical Lead Technician to be a Production Manufacturing Manager career opportunity at a engineering and manufacturing company that has consistently experienced at least ten percent sales growth. The culture has a family feel, employees are treated very well and the average employee tenure is fifteen years. The company growth is being fueled by market growth as well as providing a superior product to their customers. The products are specialized electronics and very technology-driven. Employees here enjoy the easy-going, flexible work environment. Engineers get to see the results of their labor as engineering and manufacturing are both at the corporate headquarters.
The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass the following:
- Growing your lead technician experience into a Production Manufacturing Manager role
- Supervising and scheduling staff
- Creating and monitoring scheduling goals
- Maintaining production work flow
- Working and negotiating with suppliers
- An electrical engineering degree
- Two to ten years of experience years as a Lead Electrical Technician
- Possess a willingness to become the Production Manufacturing Manager
- Possess a solid work history
- Being a US citizen or green card holder
- Having a residence within a 45 minute drive
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media