Embedded Software Engineer
- Embedded Software Development- Industrial Communications
- Development of hardware and software for embedded systems with a focus on "industrial communication"
- Design and analysis of digital circuits, controllers, Ethernet physical layer, etc.
- Develop; low-level hardware drivers, system and hardware level diagnostic routines, boot loaders, error handling, and event logging
- Participation in the creation of software architectures • Creation of concepts and specifications in close cooperation with product management
- Development of reusable platform components in cross-departmental teams • Implementation of the software components in "C", as well as object-oriented in "C ++"
- Coordination and creation of automated tests (unit and integration tests), participation in the system tests and creation of the Development documentation
- Conducting code reviews • Technical project coordination including effort assessment and creation of schedules
- Completed degree in computer science, technical computer science / electrical engineering with a focus on embedded systems or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in embedded software and hardware development
- In-depth knowledge of creating embedded software for real-time applications in C / C ++
- Experience in creating unit tests, ideally in combination with test-driven development
- Experience in dealing with real-time operating systems (e.g. FreeRTOS, embOS, RT-Linux)
- Experience in the development of real-time Ethernet protocols (e.g. PROFINET, EtherCAT, EtherNet / IP, TSN, OPC-UA) as well as application knowledge in Control technology and remote IO are advantageous.
- Confident handling of ALM tools for requirements engineering and version management
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media