Sales Operations Manager
$85000 to $100000 Per Year
Our client is a World-Class manufacturer. Come join a leader in their field!
This position is located near Vernon Hills, IL. We are searching for a newly created Sales Operations Manager for their global team. Working as part of the global Sales Leadership team, you will be a cross-functional asset to the business in all regions. In this position you will be expected to provide the global organization with business and market intelligence and improve sales & marketing process, consistency and output.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary:
- Act as a strategic advisor to sales leadership on analysis of sales and customer demand information
- Prepare and present periodic sales reports to company management to provide information useful for key business decisions
- Leverage customer and financial data to develop insights for sales/marketing leadership and field sales and applications
- Develop dashboards and reporting designed to efficiently provide leadership with the insights needed to manage and improve sales and marketing efforts
- Work with Manufacturing, Product Management, Engineering, Sales and business development (BD) to understand cost drivers to ensure new product price proposals are accurate, competitive and aligned with long term strategic initiatives
- Coordinate the update of the annual and 5-year sales forecast for the global business
- Lead the operations and systems support of forecasting, planning and demand processes used within company planning efforts, ensuring a high level of accuracy and consistency
- Lead implementation of key sales IT systems to drive process automation
- Support field sales teams in efforts to drive SalesForce ease of use
- Drive improvement in sales processes
- Design Iterations
- Close rates
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related with industry related work experience;
- MBA preferred
- Must posses excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels, internally and externally
- Strong understanding of sales processes (new product development, business development, opportunity management, forecasting, customer/account management)
- 2-3 years of International field sales experience within a global manufacturing organization
- 2-3 years of experience working with SalesForce reporting and dashboards. SALESFORCE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- travel required 10-15% of the time
This company offers an outstanding work environment, a strong salary, annual company stock options, fantastic benefits including a top-notch 401(k) program.
To be considered for employment you must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer and you will not require employment visa sponsorship now or in the future.Apply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media