$90000 to $110000 Per Year
$90-110K plus 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client in Evansville, IN is looking to hire a Production Manager. This Production Manager will lead the production staff and have 2 direct reports and will develop a high performing team. This Manager will report to the Plant Manager and have responsibility for coordinating production activities with different groups/teams to achieve and sustain results. You will be responsible for directing the day to day warehousing operations and helping to drive continuous improvement processes to ensure safety, quality, cost and customer service.
- Manage day to day operations of the production activities and warehouse operations.
- Supervise the production staff as well as 2 direct reports.
- Coordinate production activities within groups/teams.
- Grow and develop your team.
- Oversee 8 various work centers and ensure process and safety standards are met.
- Drive production goals while meeting quality and compliance metrics (KPI’s).
- Deliver continuous improvement processes.
- Bachelors degree preferred but will accept years of experience in place of Degree.
- 5+ years of Production Manager or Production Superintendent experience within food or beverage manufacturing.
- Demonstrated success in developing/implementing continuous improvement initiatives and accountability programs.
- Experience assessing, developing and retaining top talent.
- Career succession planning, reviews, hiring, coaching/mentoring.
- Strong performance management skills required.
- Must be a go-getter, change agent and have an autonomous mind set.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media