Sales Application Engineer
Experienced Sales Engineer with connector background that can partner with the customers to develop new business and expand new markets. Sales Engineer will work with team on RFQs and build relationship with customer’s engineering and sourcing teams to provide technical support.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead sales actives to meet/exceed the sales budget
- Work closely with internal teams to provide technical solutions to customers
- Partner with customers to develop and build on customer’s design request
- Provide technical support to the customers to help bridge customer requests, through design to valid outcomes
- Develop and own customers relationships with key accounts
- Partner with the product management team to set product line strategy and direction
Sales Engineer Qualifications:
- BSME or BMEE with min 5 years working experience
- Connector manufacturing experience
- Automotive industry experience
- Ability to travel 25%
Compensation for the Sales Engineer:
- Base salary in the $120K to $135K range
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media