Nice opportunity for a Medical Technologist, to work for a medical lab device manufacturer, utilize their lab knowledge as a Technical Support Specialist & trainer, and travel within their region. Will be instrumental during the installation process as a trainer, and documenting the lab procedures. POSITION WILL BE BASED IN THE GREATER BEND, OR AREA .
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with direct problem solving covering reagents, kits, procedures, adaptations, and software upgrades.
- Provides training to medical technologist on the use of the instrumentation.
- Resolve reagent based issues.
- Your lab knowledge will also be utilized in Post Sales support of the instrumentation.
- Represents the company at seminars, conventions, meetings, & wet workshops.
- Provides telephone support to machine operators.
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or a related field and a minimum of 5 years lab experience.
- ASCP Certification is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Technologist.
- Good Coagulation experience is needed, and should be detailed on your resume.
- Overnight travel will be required.
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media