Manufacturing Engineer - Machining
Major and established international company has an opportunity commutable to the east of Atlanta for a Manufacturing Engineer at their high volume plant. For this role looking for a dynamic, strategic and forward thinking individual with a good work ethic as well as determination. This role involves the machining lines which are fully automated with raw material in and FG out. Utilized are Gantry and P&P systems for transfer. Will coordinate the manufacturing launch of new / revised products to include establishing goals, training team members and results evaluation. Product / process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency will be performed. Also will develop and document quality system for new programs (PFMEA, control plan, work instruction, process flow and inspection plans). Communicated here are some of the responsibilities associated with this position. The benefit package is very strong. There is some relocation assistance available with this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with at least 3 years of engineering experience. Experience in automotive manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Needed is precision machining experience
- Must be familiar with G&M Code
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques desired.
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow, layout, assembly and production equipment.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Familiarity with current automotive standard and OSHA regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Some Access experience preferred.
- Prefer automation experience
- Assembly process experience is a plus
- PLC programming a plus. Being able to read and interface ladder logic is very helpful
- Must be able to work indefinitely in the USA without sponsorship
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media