Superintendent- Pharma/Life Science
Highly respected General Contractor firm with over 100 years in business is seeking an experience Superintendent with pharmaceutical and/or life science project experience for their Boston area offices!
Provide overall administrative and technical management at the construction project site. The Project Superintendent manages all on site construction activities including self-perform labor, subcontractors and consultants. Other responsibilities include administration of job site safety program, quality management, and overall schedule supervision and coordination.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate/Industry Safety standards;
- General knowledge of the local building codes
- Working knowledge of CPM schedule;
- Working knowledge of cost report and labor production report;
- Thorough knowledge of corporate quality program;
- Thorough knowledge of subcontract language;
- Ability to work with and manage multiple people;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management with at least 5 years’ experience in the construction field or any related fields;
- Understands building plans and specs;
- OSHA 10 Certification required, OSHA 30 Certification preferred;
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement;
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media