$640M SEC Real Estate Investment Company – SW of Baltimore Maryland – Up to $68K plus 10% bonus
- Company benefits include tuition reimbursement and will pay for CPA exam
- $21,500 stock grant—vests over 5 years
- Great PTO
- Hybrid work schedule now but will be in-office full-time post Covid
Notes from the Hiring Manager:
- CPA or actively testing for exams highly preferred/required
- Targeting 1-2 years of BIG 4 experience
- Real estate industry experience preferred but not required
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform assigned month-end close activities of assigned portfolio of properties. Propose and/or record monthly journal entries including rental revenue, CAM accrual and direct tenant billings; monthly operating expense contract accruals; and other operating expense accruals. Prepare required variance analysis comparing actual against budget and forecasts in current and prior periods. Ensure internal controls are being maintained.
- Review of lease documents to ensure accurate billings and CAM cost pool set-up. Work with Portfolio Controller and Lease Administration to complete annual adjustment billings.
- Work with Portfolio Controller to prepare and analyze budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor and review pay invoices to ensure timely payment and recording as well as proper coding.
- Work with the Portfolio Controller to maintain books and records for assigned properties. Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations for review by Portfolio Controller. Resolve outstanding items using judgment and discretion as appropriate.
- Monitors tenant’s accounts for completeness and accuracy. Supports Accounts Receivable function in resolving questions/issues.
- Participates in the due diligence process for acquisitions, dispositions or financing which requires an intense effort in a compressed time frame.
- Participates in maintaining the internal controls and policies of the company. Communicate any deficiencies in controls to Supervisor.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media