Founded over 15 years ago, our well-established private group practice is led by nationally recognized psychiatrists in the field of brain health. Our psychiatrists provide the highest quality of innovative care through a variety of psychiatric treatment options such as medication management, brief psychotherapy, and others..
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric evaluations which include an evaluation of emotional, behavioral, and mental status, current psychiatric symptoms, and functioning, as well as psychiatric and other relevant health histories.
- Develop treatment plans based on evidence-based standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Analyze medical tests and track patients' progress to improve outcomes.
- Provide timely and accurate charting of clinical encounters through our Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Accurately code clinical encounters with CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Top compensation package of $270K+
- Excellent upside based on productivity
- Assistance with relocation expenses
- Paid national holidays
- Paid CME hours
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision/disability insurance plans
- Malpractice insurance
- License and DEA renewal
- Work in our beautifully decorated offices and/or remotely (via telepsychiatry)
- Experienced, dedicated, and welcoming support staff
- Current, valid CA medical license (or have applied for one)
- DEA registration certification unencumbered
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media