Warehouse Forklift Operator
$22 to $23 Per Hour
The forklift driver provides support to their assigned department through the delivery, location, and transportation of palletized product and equipment. This position serves as a back-fil and support forklift driver, as required for other departments.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Deliver product in a timely and safe manner.
- Locate or relocate product as directed.
- Unload and load trucks as required.
- Build or re-stack pallet loads as required.
- Utilize warehouse management system
- Inspect forklift daily and complete daily log.
- Manage forklift battery watering system.
- Back up forklift drivers in other departments as required
- Communicate with leads, supervisors, managers, and customers
- Act professionally at all times
- Follow all safety rules
- Follow all center rules
- Overtime as scheduled
- Flexible and open to changing assignments
- Meets attendance standards
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate the following equipment:
- Order picker
- Single reach forklift
- Double reach forklift
- High reach forklift
- Ability to work with heights.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for 9 hours per day.
- Ability to use a scan gun or gladiator.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read English.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Preferred
- Understand and commit to meeting all deadlines and requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- 100% required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- 40% required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- 100% required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- 100% required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Support a safe work environment by following safety rules and regulations and reporting all safety hazards.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media