$45 to $55 Per Hour
• Manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Oversee the system development and release management processes.
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
• Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading complex Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Multiple Vendors.
• Strong organizational, planning, analytical, presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers at all levels.
• High Proficiency Level in specific job related duties and skills are required.
• Microsoft Project tool.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media