Mechanical Technician - Food Equipment
$23 to $28 Per Hour
Our client is a food manufacturer and expanding again. Needed are technicians that have worked on various pieces of equipment and maintenance programs (pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, conveyance, metal fabrication etc.. are some of the types of equipment you need to do).
Relocation is available. If you are looking to expand you career, we have a great opportunity to offer.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k matching program
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus company holiday schedule (10 days)
- Education reimbursement program
- Pet Adoption Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Extensive on-the-job training
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- Support factory equipment and facilities.
- 12 hours shifts and need to rotate from A to B shift monthly (5am - 5pm)
- Meets all Safety, Health, Quality and Environmental requirements when performing job duties.
- Participates in continuous improvement initiatives and root cause analysis.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Move equipment using proper lifting/rigging procedures
- Set and align plant equipment with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of all plant equipment and material flow
- Correctly layout and install steam, acid, sprinkler, slurry and hydraulic piping systems with minimal supervision
- Layout, fabricate and install all types of spouts, hoppers, transitions, and mechanical guards
- Diagnose mechanical reasons for failure
- Perform maintenance of shop equipment without supervision
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media