Sr. Behavior Technician / RBT Full Time Spanish Preferred
Full Time opportunity - Female/Spanish Preferred
Seeking Sr. Behavior Technician / RBT's to care for and assist spectrum disorder family needs.
Should have extensive experience working with aggressive adult males (client is 21) . Someone who may have been trained in a particular method of training (i.e., Dr. Gregory Hanley's training method). If they are good with aggression but don't have this particular training, there is a two day course that the company may be able to assist this individual with procuring, in order to get this client the care he needs. The candidate should have training in de-escalation techniques and should be safety care trained (or be willing to go through a training provided by the company).
● Providing support to families and deliver treatment through the modality of ABA
● Receive clinical supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
● Collect data on treatment outcomes and efficacies
● Communicate with collaborating providers through care coordination
● Educate parents through psychoeducation about their child's disorder
● Facilitate referrals to other healthcare and educational providers
● Deliver 1:1 client care in the home and community
● Attend weekly staff meetings and clinical supervision
● Maintain a caseload of no less than 2 families
● Gain clinical experience needed to advance in the behavioral health field
● Work within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate collaborative team approach to treatment
● Previous experience working with children, adolescents, young adults or adults with developmental delays
● Clinical documentation or willingness to learn how to write clinical documentation
● Ability to build rapport with clients and their families
● Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
● Ability to manage schedule and organizational skills
● Professionalism and ability to work in client homes while maintaining boundaries
● All candidates without RBT Credential must be willing to obtain credential within 90 days of employment (facilitated by BHWC)
● Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with the BACB
Required for job:
● Reliable transportation to get to client homes (monthly reimbursement based on caseload)
● Cell phone and email for communication (monthly reimbursement based on caseload)
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media