The Plant Controller will provide financial oversite and guidance to this manufacturing facility, assuring proper existence of internal controls.
- Partner and consult with the Leadership team to manage and lead the business.
- Local financial oversite for Plant to include budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Month end close process, local reporting of results and KPIs, analysis of balance sheet reserves, and support of financial audits.
- Facilitate organizational development of standard operating procedures and process improvements with a strong emphasis on internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar relevant degree.
- Five years working within a manufacturing organization with a standard costing system.
- Certification (CPA / CMA) is preferred.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - focused on results.
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media