Sr Tax Preparer CPA
Position: Sr. Tax Preparer – CPA
Location: Atlanta or South Carolina (Rock Hill – Charlotte area)
Small southeast regional accounting firm is looking to grow their team in Atlanta and Rock Hill, SC. Due to the firm’s recent growth they have opened an opportunity at each of these locations for a Senior Tax Preparer to join the company.
It ideal individual will have an active CPA in either Georgia or South Carolina and experience with Corporate (40%) / Individual (60%).
The firm offers tremendous room for growth and advancement. They are seeking an experienced tax preparation professional to ensure clients’ needs are met in an ever-changing business environment.
If you are frustrated with where you are at and looking for a firm that feels like a family, this might be the place. If you are looking for stability, this company has had 8 years with zero turn-over.
- Provide professional tax-return preparation, with minimal supervision, to the firm’s clients
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Experience:
- 3-7 years of relevant tax return experience
- Mix of individual and corporate returns experience
- Thompson Reuters/Creative Solutions and Checkpoint
- Individual, sole proprietors, partnerships (strong experience with individual tax returns needed)
- S-corp and C-corp tax preparation
- Multi-state tax
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving ability
- Self-starter with willingness to take ownership of client support process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with superior project management skills
- Proven track record of providing exemplary client support
- Seeking eventual leadership position with ability to train less experienced tax preparers
- Active GA CPA required in GA / Active SC CPA required in SC
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media