$145000 to $155000 Per Year
Key Job Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, and deploy software applications and features.
- Carry software products through the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write clean, concise, and efficient code.
- Manage code documentation and version control.
- Work in an agile environment to release software on a regular schedule.
- Troubleshoot and debug software.
- Work with product owners, business analysts, and technical leads to write concise user stories.
- Work collaboratively in an agile team environment to deliver high quality code.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Analyze user stories and built code to achieve acceptance criteria.
- Conduct story demos to product owners and business stakeholders.
- Conduct story point estimation and story to task breakdown.
- Write Unit test cases, with minimum 90% Unit test coverage for all new code.
- Timely resolve production defect and/or production incidents.
Competencies – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on software development experience in Java. Knowledge of python and/or .NET is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience with relational and NO-SQL databases.
- Minimum 3 years of experience building cloud native software including microservice, REST APi’s, Kafka. Experience integrating internal systems with cloud native SaaS vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS/Azure.
- Experience building highly performant and resilient enterprise software, with a focus on stability and 24/7 availability.
- Minimum 2 years of working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines.
- Good working knowledge of batch processing, and real time data processing.
- Good working knowledge of ETL.
- Understanding of SWIFT and payment flows is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or SAFe. Agile certification is a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- A creative and analytical problem solver focused on translating complex business problems into architecturally sound technical solutions.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with team members, leadership, and business partners.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Business knowledge in finance/treasury/payments is a plus.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media