Commercial Construction Superintendent
$60000 to $70000 Per Year
This design/build construction company is looking to build upon their incredible team of project superintendents that excel at building the best religious, medical and commercial office/retail projects in the Mid-TN & Rutherford County area. They also specialize in Metal & Steel distribution/warehouse buildings as well and are looking for a Supt that has ground-up experience with these types of structures.
They approach every project with a single objective: to do what is best and right for the client.
They work with dozens of businesses and organizations in the middle Tennessee area. From your dream to draft plans to our firm proposal, we work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for the client organizations.
Their firm specializes in commercial construction projects between $500,000 and $5M. These projects range from ground-up construction to renovations or additions. Most of their clients employ between 10 and 100 employees, have an annual budget of more than $500,000 and are located within 100 miles of middle Tennessee.
They operate with complete transparency; speak openly and honestly from the very first meeting and provide their clients with a clear and specific plan for moving forward.
They share what They have seen work from 20 years in the business, and They will bring their applicable talents, skills, experience and resources to meet the client's.
They're transparent on project costs. They will help clients navigate design expenses and design decisions that directly impact construction costs & Their team believes in being forthright, prepared and accountable.
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT OVERVIEW:
To maintain project schedules, cost control, quality and safety standards of assigned projects. To provide daily direction and enforcement of company procedures to subcontractors, vendors, and labor forces. Maintain positive relations with owners, subcontractors and suppliers and market our company as a great company to work with.
- Assist Project Manager in project start up.
- Develop and schedule work assignments for required subcontractors and vendors on a daily and weekly basis to meet project schedule.
- Inspect work in progress to assure quality and contract compliance. Immediately correct any deficiencies discovered.
- Communicate with Project Manager daily of any schedule delays, labor cost overruns, subcontractor issues or other project problems.
- Maintain daily job reports. Submit copies to Project Manager.
- Attend project progress meetings. Be prepared to provide input on schedule and current project issues.
- Personally comply with and enforce safety and project housekeeping requirements.
- Maintain clean, orderly, and well-organized field office standards.
- Procure job-related materials, equipment or other services.
- Properly display all Equal Employment Opportunity, Emergency Aid Information, Safety Signage, and Drug Policy posters.
- Coordinate and supervise field layout. Out-of-ground projects require the use of a registered surveyor to establish building corners and benchmark.
- Maintain “as-built” drawings for permanent record.
- Assist Project Manager, when requested, to develop quantity take-offs/cost estimates for change orders.
- Submit properly coded labor time sheets and expense reports to Office Manager on a bi-weekly basis for processing.
- Verify receipt of material/equipment deliveries. Submit delivery tickets to main office weekly.
- Maintain and build relationships with coworkers and share knowledge and techniques to further assist with all projects.
- Complete all field-related project close out requirements within project schedule.
- Manage ground-up, new commercial construction projects in the value-range of $1-3Million ( Build-Out projects in the range of $30k-$500k).
If you would like to learn more of this amazing company's opportunities, please email your resume, Project List and cover letter to the provided Link in this posting. Or Apply Directly HERE.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media