Mechanical Design Engineer
$1 to $76000 Per Year
This full time, permanent Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity is at a diverse, low volume, high variety manufacturer of large, unique, industrial equipment. The company has been in existence for over 100 years. Employees are never bored as the products are unique and changing. The company is smaller in size so employees matter here and feel like they are contributing. If an employee needs flexibility, that is possible here.
The Mechanical Design Engineers create the design and the Manufacturing Engineers figure out if and how the product can be manufactured. Creo is utilized for 3D Modeling. The successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will encompass:
- Creating engineering drawings
- Designing and detailing industrial equipment components in Creo
- Assisting in design reviews
- Working directly with assemblers, manufacturing engineers and the sales department
- Supporting sales and estimating
Candidates will have a minimum background consisting of:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering
- Three or more years of gearbox/power transmission analysis and design experience
- Three or more years of engineering experience with Creo and/or Solidworks
- A residence within a 45 minute drive
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media