Electrical Project Engineer
$110000 to $150000 Per Year
Rapidly growing Medical Device\BioTech company with major career opportunities.
The Electrical and Safety Engineer is part of an Engineering team to design and develop automated assembly equipment for high-volume production.
- Specify all machine electrical/ safety scope of works for internal and contracted vendor resources
- Responsible for all manufacturing equipment for successful passing third party inspections for Field Label or CE Inspections (NFPA 791, FEB or NRTL) as part of the system qualification (IOQ)
- Create system LOTO per OSHA requirements for new manufacturing equipment
- Electrical design, testing, commissioning of controls systems, control panels and associated equipment
- Provide LOTO and QEW training to manufacturing technicians and engineers
Electrical Systems and PC automation engineering experience
Leadership capabilitiesApply Online
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media