Software Engineer, Full Stack
Remote within US (with some travel in New York City)
Usher in the Second Generation of Blockchain Analytics
Our passion here is building revolutionary software to promote transparency, auditability, and trust around any type of blockchain or distributed ledger data. We empower the most important institutions across regulation, compliance, finance, and investigation to transform how they use and make decisions of their blockchain data. Our method of fighting crime, illuminating risk, and provide actionable market data ushers in the second generation of distributed ledger analytics. If you share this passion we want you on the team.
We are looking for gritty, technical Swiss Army Knives who are enthusiastic about quickly translating customer needs into elegant, stable, and performant software solutions. You should be comfortable interacting with the stack at every level, excited to move fast and exercise a bias towards experimentation and operate in a fast-paced environment. Your job is to figure out what needs to get done and do it.
- Can you balance trade-offs between the speed of delivery and perfection? • Is your code production-ready and a stable foundation for continuous iteration?
- Do you love working in new verticals, rolling your sleeves up, and solving fantastically hard data problems – often ones that have never been solved before?
We need you involved in the entire company's product lifecycle - from initial ideation and whiteboarding, to design, MVP, implementation, and deployment to the end-users. You’ll work closely with our embedded analysts who working side-by-side with our customers on their hardest problems. This is an opportunity to make your mark! Your involvement in product and technical decisions gives you ownership that will far out way your tenure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent understanding of algorithms, performance, and systems design.
- Familiarity deploying code to cloud platforms such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Familiarity with SQL, ETL, and database architecture and optimization.
Stand Apart By Demonstrating:
- Ability to engage on UX and design topics through your passion for building great products, and an obsession with how to drive your product will deliver increasingly better and efficient customer outcomes.
- Experience working with large, complex codebases. You are comfortable operating in complex, sometimes opaque environments.
- You hold a high-quality bar for yourself and those around you.
- Experience building data-intensive and/or interactive data platforms.
Our company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media