$80000 to $115000 Per Year
We are looking for a Structural Engineer for a client in Jacksonville, FL. Each applicant must have a PE license.
- Manage individual projects from start to finish including proposals, scheduling, design, and construction administration.
- Design and modify construction documents and specifications which include gravity and wind load calculations
- Prepare design and inspection reports for projects, contract documents, specifications, plans, estimates etc.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies;
- Assists with budgets, schedules, sub-consultant coordination, monitoring project progress coordinating activities and resolving conflicts
- Coordinates technical review processing and code reviews
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four-year university in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) License in State of Florida.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional engineering experience; or an equivalent combination of
- education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed
- Knowledge of CADD is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Login to create notifications on the jobs you’re looking for!
Have any questions?
Let’s get in touch
Share on popular social media