Job Code (02635880)
Location: Americus GA
Salary: $80,000.00 – $90,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Industries: Electro-Mechanical products
- The Packaging Engineer will be responsible for design, cost reduction, qualification, continuous improvement and cross functional support for all packaging and crating throughout company
- This engineer also designs, fabricates, modifies and evaluates complex mechanical and electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems.
- The person in this position may also provide work leadership for lower level employees.
- Collaborate with product engineers to design packaging and crating that meets requirements for protection against freight and handling damage, handling throughout the distribution chain, signage/warnings/marking, compliance with required transit testing and standards, and cost targets.
- Perform comprehensive assessments of packaging and crating to develop improvement strategies which optimize cost, prevent or mitigate damage to products and packaging, satisfy customer requests for improvements and tolerate conditions of storage, shipping and handling.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Profile.aspx?jobid=02635880 →