Topic: Jobs in Automation – Engineering Jobs – Automation / Robotics
Intermediate and seasoned engineering and manufacturing professionals are targeting new jobs in automation and robotics. With the recent growth of manufacturing jobs in the US, new jobs are requiring more knowledge of automated controls, robotics machinery, and related software that control these machines.
Job search candidates are asking, “What are the reasons automation, robotics, and related technologies in manufacturing are growing?”
- Competition from other manufacturers – especially in other countries – is a driving force behind the growth of jobs in automation.
- Most organizations have the machinery to manufacture their product(s) but not all have the sophisticated automation technology to improve quality, decrease cost, improve turn around, and minimize overall cost.
Manufacturing professionals are asking, “What are the requirements to get a high paying job in automation, robotics, or manufacturing?”
- The ability to provide electro-mechanical expertise in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Understanding related automation software which is the brain of the robot.
- Hands-on training and a technical degree such as automation, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
Automation professionals are asking, “Where are the jobs in automation robotics, manufacturing?”
- Most manufacturers, distributors, warehouse, logistics, and business services utilize automation at some level.
- As our technology grows so does the geographical diversity of the availability of jobs in automation.
Automation professionals are asking, “What are some of the job titles for automation jobs?”
- Controls Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Robotics Maintenance Engineer
- Instrument Engineer
- Robotic Automation Engineer
- PLC Controls Engineer
- Mechanical Automation Engineer
- Electrical Project Engineer Robotics
- Process Controls Engineer
- Programmable Logic Controls Engineer
Automation professionals are asking, “Where are the jobs in automation robotics, that I can review today?”