Tax Manager / Direct Entry Partner
Job Code (02449044)
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Salary: $150,000.00 – $250,000.00
Interview Exp: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Products: CPA firm
Well established, highly profitable CPA firm needs a strong Tax Manager or current Partner ready to move into a direct entry Partnership.
The seller of this Jacksonville, Florida CPA firm are seeking a plan to transition their business.
The firm is well established and well known in the area. The firm offers a good mix of revenues, a stable trained staff in place, a great location, and a great cash flow to the owner. They gross approximately $1 million in revenues and about $500k in cash flow.
This is a tax and accounting firm.
· A CPA license is preferred, however the firm will also consider IRS certified EAs (Enrolled Agents.) The Tax Partner will be in charge of tax compliance, planning, review and preparation; and will supervise a small staff.
· They will have direct client contact and responsibility for client representation with the IRS and state tax agencies.
· Requires candidates with both strong tax technical skills and a very good credit rating, as they will need to qualify for an SBA loan for 75% of the value of the practice.
· No cash is required as a private investor will put up the 25% cash required in return for a limited equity position.
· The firm will consider out of town candidates, although local candidates are preferred. Additional positions available nationwide for Tax Managers looking to purchase CPA firms from retiring Partners.