R&D Tax Credits Senior Director
$75,000 – $200,000
Feb 14, 2017
TOP 50 CPA Firm – NYC/Boston – Salary Commensurate with Experience
· Our client offers unparalleled diversity, continuous challenges, advancement opportunities, and the support necessary for both personal and professional development.
· Be part of a smaller but growing practice, entrepreneurial & very profitable practice.
· Outstanding benefits package includes health insurance options, 401K, life insurance coverage, and generous vacation time/paid time off.
· Note from the Hiring Manager
Looking for Seniors (2-3 years’ experience) to Directors (10-12 years’ experience) must come from a dedicated R&D tax role.
· Seeking R&D Tax candidates to review and help grow the practice. In this role, you will need excellent communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts.
· Minimum Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field is required.
· License in CPA and/or J.D./LL.M. Taxation preferred.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to evaluate and articulate complex information.
· Strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office.