.Net Team Lead Software Engineer
$75,000 – $125,000
Oct 17, 2016
This position is for a Development Team Lead – a senior developer that has a true interest in the people leadership of a team whose primary function will be to develop, test, maintain, and support the company’s suite of applications.
The Software Engineer’s main duty is to develop a suite of applications. This position will be responsible for improving application performance, consistently enhancing the user interface experience, and providing compliance to existing internal design, coding, and documentation standards
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design of ASP.NET and C# applications.
· Design, develop, support and maintain SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Troubleshoot, debug, and correct issues in a timely manner.
· Master table structure/relationships to be able to develop/maintain SQL queries and stored procedures.
· Provide second tier support for end customers.
· Compliance to internal design, coding, and documentation standards.
· Identify and sponsor improvements to organizational standards.
· Previous experience in developing Web Services.
· At least 5 years of C# development experience with ASP.NET.
· Experience working in an agile development environment is preferred.