Senior Continuous Improvement Manager
Location Talladega, AL
Salary $110,000 – $125,000
Date Aug 02, 2016
Job ID 2386306
- Mentoring, coaching and assisting direct reports, CI teams and management with planning and facilitation of strategic plans, kaizen workshops, and other Lean activities;
- Leading the effort to implement best practices across plants and divisions, ensuring adherence to the principles of lean manufacturing;
- Coaching and training plant leaders in lean manufacturing and problem-solving principles;
- Traveling up to 75% of the time.
- **This position can be based in Talladega, AL, Louisville, KY, Carlisle, CA, Riverside, CA or Jasper, IN.
Education: 4-year degree required; Business, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or related engineering disciplines. Required Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing and operations roles;