Trainer Master Black Belt – Teach and Travel
Job Code (02616222)
Location:Rochester Hills, MI
Salary: $100,000.00 – $125,000.00
Full Benefits: Yes
Relo Exp: Yes
Industries: Automotive Tier #1
- Do you have a recent dominate career path with US Tier #1 Automotive manufacturers?
- Do you have a stable career history with over-all limited job movements?
- Do you have a structured curriculum that you teach and train on?
- Do you have all of your travel documents up-to-date?
- knowledge of Stamping, Welding and Painting processes and production management.
- Targeting LOCAL Candidates!
- No VISA sponsorship
Role of Six Sigma Expert
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Employ six sigma methodologies for both manufacturing and early concept design related programs
- Provides leadership / mentoring / training to project teams on the use and practice of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and tools.
- Execution and facilitating of Continuous Improvement projects targeted towards improving the business’s performance on safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Support Problem Solving Teams with the six-sigma structured process guidance.
- Facilitate Value Stream Mapping events and conduct rapid improvement Kaizen events.
- Teach Six Sigma Black Belt and Green Belt classes
- Train others in Lean and Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Identify actionable metrics and benchmarks to track improvements.
- Help defining and tracking valuable KPI’s for all areas of the organization (manufacturing, engineering, sales, administration)
- Conduct lessons learned activities to continuously eliminate barriers to continuous improvement.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, North America, Europe and Asia
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in engineering
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certificate
- 6-10 years of experience in Lean Manufacturing environment and/or Six-Sigma in manufacturing environment with demonstrated results
- Experience and ability to successfully teach Lean course material to all levels of the organization to achieve course objectives
- Experience managing a Lean Six Sigma and/or consulting team and experience in functional area (Operations, Commercial).
- Commanding executive presence and leadership skills; ability to hold attention, exude confidence and lead.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Proficient with Minitab software, Visio and flowcharting/process
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.7solutionsusa.com/jobseeker/Master_Black_belt_J02616222.aspx →